Sunday: 8AM and 11:00 AM
Confession:Saturdays 2:45 and by appointment
Church Directory Photograph Sign-Up
Great news, we’ve added two additional days for the photo sessions; Oct. 28th & Oct. 29th from 2pm until 8!!
Our Church Photography Dates:
Sept 23-25, 2019 (Mon - Wed), Sept 30 – Oct 5, 2019 (Mon – Sat) or Oct. 28th -29th (Mon-Tues 2pm-8pm)
Weekday Hours: 2:00 – 9:00 pm Saturday Hours: 9:00 – 3:00 pm
There is no sitting fee. Just for participating, you will receive a complimentary 8x10 portrait as well as a copy of the church directory. There is an opportunity to purchase additional pictures, but no obligation. Each family will be provided with a $10 coupon. Seniors (60+), military and first responders will also receive a 20% discount on portrait orders.
To select your time slot, click here: https://booknow-lifetouch.appointment-plus.com/b0dr2e2y/
Don’t Forget - You can Bring Your Pet!
Do you have a special little furry friend at home? We want to encourage you to bring him/her with you for your portrait session!
YOU SHOULD TAKE THIS PERSONALLY!
Lifetouch encourages you to bring something that says who you are to your portrait session. Perhaps a hat… pin… scarf… musical instrument… Bible… sports gear... whatever it is that’s important to you!
** Please allow up to 1 hour for your appointment. If you have young children, please consider scheduling any weekday appointments from 5:00 – 7:00 pm or anytime on Saturday.
- Very Rev. Can. Christopher Henyk, Pastor
- Deacon Christopher Germak, Deacon
- Rhonda Turner, Director of Finance and Operations
- Dennis Roden, Director of Music Ministry
- Lori Alessandro, Administration Assistant
- Lori Zimmer, Coordinator of Faith Formation
- Joseph Frangos, Director of Youth & Young Adult Ministry
- Cathy Schafer, Sacristan
- Colleen Flanagan, Sacristy Assistant
- Joseph Snyder, Maintenance
- James Halmasy, Maintenance Assistant
Closed 12 - 1pm